Monday, April 14, 2008

I can see a trend here...

Trend #1: Nicer weather = more things going on for me + more tired me = less time to write = no blog posts for a few days.

And I guess I should also factor in that I didn't do much last week that I should have (e.g., grocery shopping, taxes, etc.) because I was blogging a tad too much. So yesterday and today were the makeup days for numerous much-procrastinated tasks.

Trend #2: Being productive elsewhere = no time to write = no blog posts for a few MORE days.

The critical tasks are done now, but it's late, I'm tired, and a smart person would NOT start writing something at this time of night and would go to bed like a normal person. And I'm trying to be a smart person...so check back in tomorrow!

Thanks for everyone who's been reading so far and most especially for the encouragement! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment