Tuesday, September 11, 2012

(Repost) We'll be moving to a new bloggy home soon


I've been writing on this blog here for over four years now, and like many of my blogging widda friends who've recently moved to new online homes, I've been debating about revamping or moving my blog for a number of weeks and months now--maybe for a year or more.

I made the decision about 3-4 weeks ago to move my blogging activity over to Wordpress...but now I just have to find the time to do it--time that will likely be in short supply over the short term. But poke back here periodically, and I'll update CCW with the new URL when it's finally up and running!

To the longtime readers, friends, family, and commenters/lurkers/emailers who've stuck with me and my little family through the months and years, my endless thanks for your support and readership. It truly has touched me and made a difference in my life. God bless the Interwebs. ;o)

Big, exciting things have been and are in store for us in the past month and this coming fall. A fabulous eighth birthday, the blissful end of a summer and start of another school year (second grade already! eek!), introducing my big girl to fun things like Star Wars and her very own Kindle...and most excitingly for me, a new job...a practically perfect job that I'm super excited about. (As is Anna, who started after-school daycare yesterday and couldn't be more stoked about it all.)

I start my new job on Monday.

It's been a long time coming. =)

Until we're at our new bloggy home,
Candice

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! After some of your posts this summer, I am happy that things are looking up in your life. I really hope this job works out great for you. Please update soon and tell us how it's going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new job! So happy for you! Looking forward to your updates!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete