Sunday, September 23, 2012

The new home...

Thanks so much, everyone, for your suggestions about names! Why on earth is coming up with a blog name so darned hard?!? It's just one silly little URL...!!

In the end, I did my best to stop overthinking it and went with a variation (the only one I could find available) from a poem that has recently (re)caught my fancy. I hit Google a few weeks back to find the words for a different e.e. cummings poem, but one of the top hits pointed me to another poem of his, "since feeling is first," the end of which seemed awfully apropos and well timed:
for life's not a paragraph

And death i think is no parenthesis

- From "since feeling is first" by E.E. Cummings, from 100 Selected Poems.
© Grove Weidenfeld, 1994.

I may have read this poem at some point in my educationary tract, but I don't remember it specifically. And since I seem to change my URLs for my blogs every few years anway, we'll see how long this one lasts. ;o)

But for now, you can find my new blog home here:
http://mylifesnotaparagraph.wordpress.com
It's not a private blog at the moment, but be aware that I likely will password-protect some posts, or possibly whole categories (like the grief stuff), in the future.

Happy new blog home, and thanks for joining along!

~Candice

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I think that is a great name for your new blog. Also, I think your new blog looks awesome!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new name :) And was sad when I didn't have a password...ha! Love to you today friend!

    ReplyDelete