Friday, October 5, 2012

If you want to get in on the super-secret password list*...

…on my new blog, leave me a comment here or on my new blog or email me at this address and put PASSWORD LIST in the subject line:
crashcoursewidow at gmail [you should be able to figure out the rest of it…right?]
Leave your email address and I'll send the lucky ducks an email with the password to use.

*You're really not missing anything over there yet, though. I have a test post just to see if the password feature worked properly, and then I reposted (under a password) a blog post I originally had on here in early August. But if you've been a reader here for a while, you're not out of the loop. =)

17 comments:

  1. I'd like to be on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yeah, I had better be on that list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please add me! DSulli5911@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add me as well.....thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan and MargyB - Your email address isn't listed in your blogger profile…so please email me at crashcousewidow at gmail, and I'll put you on the list! =)

    Thanks!
    Candice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please add me to your list. ladystacey at sbcglobal dot net I would truly appreciate it. I enjoy your blog so much and relate to so many of the same issues. I have already missed out on some of my favorite widow bloggers when they password protected their blogs and would hate to lose access to you too. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. May I be on your list ?

    dhanson_bryant at hotmail dot com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been a long time reader but have never commented. I'd love to keep up with you at your new home!

    josie (dot) hemmingsen (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could I be on your list ?

    aequam.memento (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzann at dendros dot com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please add me: susan dot kent at gmail you know the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to be on the list if it's alright. jcbjanssen@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. abby dot rubley at gmail dot com - please, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caktr@yahoo.com
    Could you send me a password please? And thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This song really encouraged and helped me this year. Take a listen.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vQtduj8Sio


    I have an encouragement blog you might want to visit some time.
    http://weepingintodancing.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd like to have access, pretty please. :)

    ReplyDelete