Saturday, November 10, 2012

Small change of plans...

I'm quite fickle, it seems. I move to a new blog home, I decide to password-protect some posts but not others…and now I decided to make it a private blog.

I sent out invitations to those who've emailed me for the password…but if I missed you, leave a comment here with your email address or else email me at crashcoursewidow at gmail dot com, put PASSWORD LIST or SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG in the subject line, and include your email address. I'll send you an invitation as soon as I have a chance…which might be within a day or two, depending on how my week's going.

If you already have a Wordpress.com account, you can just go to the new blog (http://mylifesnotaparagraph.wordpress.com/) when you're logged in to Wordpress and click on the link to request access.

…Or at least I think that's how it works. ;o)

Thanks for humoring me. =)

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean!! I decided not to even have another blog after all... I'd like to read your new one, though! row727@yahoo.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few years ago, I lost my husband and my mother within nine months of each other. I was completely lost and did not know where to turn. I had no idea where to begin following such life-changing events.
    Ever since my husband’s passing, I have wanted to create a website that would help others approach and manage their own personal journey through the recovery of losing a loved one. I also wanted them to know that they were not alone in their confusion and grief -- and that life does indeed go on.
    I humbly request your assistance in sharing my new and unique website http://thegoodnewsis.com with as many people as possible.
    Please let me know if this is something that you might consider sharing with your viewers.
    Thank you for your time and consideration,
    Sheryl Silverstone

    ReplyDelete